Aisc's response and one more error

--- Solutions Center <Solutions(--nospam--at)aisc.org> wrote:
> "Eagle Eyed" Vish,
> Thanks for pointing out this typo. This error was
> previously recognized
> and we have developed the following corrections:
>
> The values of maximum total uniform load for a span
> of 46 ft. should be
> replaced with the following, from left to right:
>
>  95.9, 144, 85.0, 128, 74.6, 112, 69.4, 104, 62.5,
> 93.9
>
> Kurt Gustafson, S.E., P.E.
> Director of Technical Assistance
==================
Thank you Kurt for responding.
I am sharing this clarification with the steel
detailing and structural engineering community by
posting it in the approporiate email discussion lists.

Here is another needle of a typo hiding safely in the
AISC manual haystack.
It gave me great pleasure to pounce on this one.
I hope you won't disappoint me by stating that you
were already aware of it.

See page 3-49
For W24x370, for a span of 16 feet the tabulated value
of total udl is incorrect.
Can you please let me know the correct value so that I
update my printed copy?
Regards
Vish

PS: How many errors do I need to point out to qualify
for a free copy of the manual (The corrected one, of
course)