Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Flag Drag[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Flag Drag
- From: "Michelle Motchos" <mmotchos(--nospam--at)sw-sc.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:07:33 -0400
NAAMM FP 1001, "Guide Specifications for Design of Metal Flagpoles." is one of the referenced methods in MasterSpec for flag pole design so you might want take a look at that... http://www.naamm.org/literature.php
From: David Maynard [mailto:DMaynard(--nospam--at)kfx.com]
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 1:55 PM
Subject: Flag Drag
Here?s what I got.
A flag pole wants to be installed on top of a Structure. I want to make sure that the flag pole on hand is capable of the loading. Therefore, I need to know how to calculate the wind load on the waving banner. Is there a spec out there, or can someone point me in the right direction, as to a design procedure for this. I?d appreciate it.
David Maynard, PE
- Prev by Subject: RE: Flag Drag
- Next by Subject: RE: Flag Drag
- Previous by thread: RE: Flag Drag
- Next by thread: RE: Flag Drag