Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Flag Drag[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Flag Drag
- From: "Bruce Holcomb" <bholcomb(--nospam--at)brpae.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:18:50 -0500
Every time I’ve put a flagpole on top of a structure, the flagpole manufacturer provided reactions. You might try to find out who the manufacturer is and talk to them.
From: David Maynard
Here’s what I got.
A flag pole wants to be installed on top of a Structure. I want to make sure that the flag pole on hand is capable of the loading. Therefore, I need to know how to calculate the wind load on the waving banner. Is there a spec out there, or can someone point me in the right direction, as to a design procedure for this. I’d appreciate it.
David Maynard, PE
- Prev by Subject: RE: Flag Drag
- Next by Subject: RE: Flag Drag
- Previous by thread: RE: Flag Drag
- Next by thread: Re: Flag Drag