From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 3:01 PM
To: nma(--nospam--at)omsoft.com; seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Flag Drag

In a message dated 9/11/06 11:57:45 AM, nma(--nospam--at)omsoft.com writes:
Use ANSI/NAAMM FP 1001-97.
Equation 4 will give you the wind load for nylon or cotton flags.
Equation 5 will give you the wind load for polyester flags.

Just out of curiosity, how much variation is there?  I wouldn't have thought the flag material would make much difference, but apparently it does.

Ralph