RE: More errors in Aisc Manual 13th Edition?

Kurt,
The correction for W21x57 for span of 46 feet on page
3-55 is not listed in your mail. Please let us know.
Rob Louden on our steel detail e mail discussion list
noticed this and pointed it out.
I wrongly stated in my reply to his post that the
correction is available in your reply.
On rechecking I noticed that Rob was right.

Regards
Vish