Re: Plan Checkers?

Erik G,

I would rather want the plan checker to do this if he has no time to plan check the drawings than approving it as is.  This way, the drawings will come back to you and somehow be given the time to plan check your own drawings one more time.

A.S.Quilala Jr., P.E.

erik gibbs <erik.gibbs(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:
So I have been getting back jobs from plan checkers and a lot of the problems that they point out are not problems and they are actually on the plans or SGN's. It seems like they don't ever read the plans because their corrections are either stated in the SGN's or typical details. Does anyone else have this problem and if so is there anything that can be done about their laziness to actually do their job and not just assume?

Erik G