Response from Aisc

Thanks Kurt.
I have made a note of this too.

I am still continuing to go through all the tabulated
values with a fine toothcomb.

I own and manage a steel detailing set up.
I know how difficult it is to issue an absolutely
error free set of dwgs for the kind of structures that
we detail.
Your task is even more intimidating.
I quite realize that it is practically impossible to
produce such an exhaustive document like the Aisc
manual without a single error.

The tables on connections and maximum UDL for various
spans are my bread and butter and I refer to them
frequently and they are presently receiving my close
attention.
I will continue my quest to find any more typos that
may still be lurking and report them to you.
With best wishes to you and all at Aisc,
Vish