Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
deafening silence![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: deafening silence!
- From: ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 01:04:09 EDT
Boy, I expected some sort of reaction from my previous email directing the inquisitive mind to the site:
I haven't seen one response. I hope that is because the ones who were curious enough to visit the site actually read the reports and are somewhat awestruck as to the contents.
If anyone is really interested, there are a few less technical sites:
I think the material presented in the physics911 site is plenty of food for thought.
- Prev by Subject: Re: cyclic load ,isotropic hardening material,ansys
- Next by Subject: Re: deafening silence!
- Previous by thread: Response from Aisc
- Next by thread: Re: deafening silence!