RE: deafening silence!

yes, i am responding... based on this and your previous emails i am setting up an outlook rule to send all emails from you to my deleted items folder.

if i would have had a folder labeled 'idiots' i would have sent your emails there.

go away.

From: ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 10:04 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: deafening silence!

Boy, I expected some sort of reaction from my previous email directing the inquisitive mind to the site:

I haven't seen one response. I hope that is because the ones who were curious enough to visit the site actually read the reports and are somewhat awestruck as to the contents.

If anyone is really interested, there are a few less technical sites:

I think the material presented in the physics911 site is plenty of food for thought.

SHM