Re: deafening silence!

ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:
Boy, I expected some sort of reaction from my previous email directing the inquisitive mind to the site:
www.physics911.net <http://www.physics911.net>
I think the material presented in the physics911 site is plenty of food for thought. SHM
ECVAL3(--nospam--at)aol.com <mailto:ECVAL3(--nospam--at)aol.com>

Yes, food for thought, but it's junk food. The readers except for some individuals of this listserv know BS when they see it. The WTC conspiracy can join those other "facts of history" like the faked US space program, alligators in the sewers of New York (maybe they had explosives strapped to them and they brought the building down, or Elvis is still alive. Join the club.