Re: deafening silence!

Apparently, Even Oliver Stone didn't buy into those conspiracy theories! Therefore, I'll go with the NIST report.

-gm

On 9/13/06, Drew Morris < dmorris(--nospam--at)bbfm.com> wrote:
ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:
> Boy, I expected some sort of reaction from my previous email directing
> the inquisitive mind to the site:
> www.physics911.net < http://www.physics911.net>
>

> I think the material presented in the physics911 site is plenty of
> food for thought.
>
> SHM
> ECVAL3(--nospam--at)aol.com <mailto:ECVAL3(--nospam--at)aol.com>

Yes, food for thought, but it's junk food.  The readers except for some
individuals of this listserv know BS when they see it.
The WTC conspiracy can join those other "facts of history" like the
faked US space program, alligators in the sewers of New York (maybe they
had explosives strapped to them and they brought the building down, or
Elvis is still alive.  Join the club.

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org . Remember, any email you
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org

--
-gm