Re: Re: deafening silence!

We don't need conspiracy data here.  This is nearly a no-brainer for professionals.

I vividly remember telling my wife as I sat watching the fires in those buildings, "They've got about an hour-plus to get those people out, because if they can't put out those fires in the next 90 minutes or so, they're both going to come down."

Don