From: ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: deafening silence!
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 01:04:09 EDT

Boy, I expected some sort of reaction from my previous email directing the
inquisitive mind to the site:
_www.physics911.net_ (http://www.physics911.net)

I haven't seen one response. I hope that is because the ones who were
curious enough to visit the site actually read the reports and are somewhat aw
estruck as to the contents.

If anyone is really interested, there are a few less technical sites:
_www.scholarsfor911truth.org_ (http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org)
_www.911truth.org_ (http://www.911truth.org)
_www.pressfortruth.com_ (http://www.pressfortruth.com)
_www.loosechange911.com_ (http://www.loosechange911.com)

I think the material presented in the physics911 site is plenty of food for
thought.

SHM
_ECVAL3@aol.com_ (mailto:ECVAL3(--nospam--at)aol.com)