Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RES: deafening silence![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RES: deafening silence!
- From: "Mario Velez Nauer" <mario.velez(--nospam--at)demagcranes.com.br>
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:56:54 -0300
Is a Structural Engineers Association a place to use such a language, as Idiots, Wakes, Kooks, etc? It seems to me that the people who use such terms are misplaced in this Association. Hope they can find another forum
I really believe that such kind of “ideology discussion” is not the way for the majority of Association members.
The solution? To unsubscribe? Schade
Wit best regards
Mario Velez Nauer
Gustavo Franco [mailto:gfranco(--nospam--at)WILLDAN.com]
yes, i am responding... based on this and your previous emails i am setting up an outlook rule to send all emails from you to my deleted items folder.
if i would have had a folder labeled 'idiots' i would have sent your emails there.
From: ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Boy, I expected some sort of reaction from my previous email directing the inquisitive mind to the site:
I haven't seen one response. I hope that is because the ones who were curious enough to visit the site actually read the reports and are somewhat awestruck as to the contents.
If anyone is really interested, there are a few less technical sites:
I think the material presented in the physics911 site is plenty of food for thought.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Reposting "Error in Table 10-14 of Aisc 13th Edition ?"
- Next by Subject: RES: Overhanging Monorail
- Previous by thread: RE: Friction coefficient
- Next by thread: RE: deafening silence!