Re: deafening silence!

DAMN,  What was I thinking?

BTW, I heard an interview with the editor of the PopularMechanics article debunking the theories and he mentioned that one of the reporters on the story just happened to be named "Chertoff", as in Homeland Security Sec Michael Chertoff and was laughing at the now-apparent inclusion of PM in the conspiracy....

This reminds me a little of November 22, 1963.  By the end of lunch that fateful day, the schoolyard at my elementary school in suburban Los Angeles was pretty certain that every single member of the US government had been killed and that the Russians were invading.

Don

Uh-oh Don. Now your going to be on that website.

HEADLINE: "Engineer Knew of Plan to Take Down Towers"

:(