From: Mario Velez Nauer [mailto:mario.velez(--nospam--at)demagcranes.com.br]
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 12:57 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RES: deafening silence!

Dear Sirs

Is a Structural Engineers Association a place to use such a language, as Idiots, Wakes, Kooks, etc? It seems to me that the people who use such terms are misplaced in this Association. Hope they can find another forum

I really believe that such kind of “ideology discussion” is not the way for the majority of Association members.

The solution? To unsubscribe? Schade

Wit best regards

Mario Velez Nauer