Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: deafening silence![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: deafening silence!
- From: ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:18:25 EDT
How about a discussion on the scientific and engineering validity of what is presented in the many reports on the web site? Is resorting to derogatory statements and name-calling a real debate or is that yet another coverup?
I am amazed and shocked
that we spend so much money and lip service on education in the
Even Oliver Stone didn't buy into those conspiracy theories! Therefore, I'll go
with the NIST report.
Yes, food for
thought, but it's junk food. The readers except for
- Prev by Subject: RE: deafening silence!
- Next by Subject: RE: deafening silence!
- Previous by thread: Re: deafening silence!
- Next by thread: RE: deafening silence!