RE: Intellegent Response?

Intellegent is spelled Intelligent.

From: ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 1:48 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Intellegent Response?

II sent this in a previous email that, for some reason did not go through.

How about a discussion on the scientific and engineering validity of what is presented in the many reports on the web site? Is resorting to derogatory statements and name-calling a real debate or is that yet another coverup?

SHM

The following is all the responses provided to the list so far...

>I am amazed and shocked that we spend so much money and lip service on education in the USA and have people who buy into this kind of BS.

Bill

>Apparently, Even Oliver Stone didn't buy into those conspiracy theories! Therefore, I'll go with the NIST report.

>Yes, food for thought, but it's junk food.  The readers except for some
individuals of this listserv know BS when they see it.
The WTC conspiracy can join those other "facts of history" like the
faked US space program, alligators in the sewers of New York (maybe they
had explosives strapped to them and they brought the building down, or
Elvis is still alive.  Join the club

>yes, i am responding... based on this and your previous emails i am setting up an outlook rule to send all emails from you to my deleted items folder.

 if i would have had a folder labeled 'idiots' i would have sent your emails there.

 go away.

>We don't need conspiracy data here.  This is nearly a no-brainer for professionals.

I vividly remember telling my wife as I sat watching the fires in those buildings, "They've got about an hour-plus to get those people out, because if they can't put out those fires in the next 90 minutes or so, they're both going to come down."

>I'm awestruck allright.  I had no idea that there were
so many KOOKS out there.   :(
Randy