support for the writer of "deafening silence!"

Courage to open your mouth and say what you think, believe and know to be true is essential to the pursuit of truth, justice, intelligence, knowledge and every other thoughtful activity or intellectual pursuit which a 'cogito ergo sum' individual can make.

Why is there so little intellectual pursuit other than exchanging equations and legal code details and why is this group dominated by 4 or 5 'wrestlers' who shame all good men when they launch a vitriolic attack on anyone who attempts to start any discussion they do not control.

Just read the expected 'hate response'  to this email, to see the proof of how childish some 'intellectuals' can be.

I applaud anyone with a new thought, or a different thought whether I agree with it or not!  Can it not be discussed without a 'wrestle mania' lack of intellectualism.

This WTC subject is VERY personal, to me. It killed me.The WTC has left me permanently disabled. I am improving; however, I could not speak for 6 months, lost 50% of my memory, have 39 Doctors testimonials. The WTC is the place where 'my life time' would have been much better if I had died.

Rather to die than suffer at the hands of a 300 million dollar pervert who I threw out of the WTC and sought revenge when I was defenseless to protect myself. My NYC attorneys have filed a 131 million dollar lawsuit with the New York Supreme Court to punish and expose the hellish nature of some evil bastards seeking revenge on a sick man for doing good.

The courts will determine the truthfulness and penalties imposed upon the devil's minion.

It is what it is and it will be what it will be.

Nothing in life is more beautiful, pure, practical, functional and desirable to me and 'like minded' than the truth.

Good people; Intellectuals please speak up. "Wrestlers screw off for a change'."