From: Jim Wilson [mailto: wilsonengineers(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 7:03 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Enercalc

I had a brief conversation with them going back probably about a year with regard to a technical matter that went unanswered.  They explained that they were very busy (too busy?) working on the upgrade to the new version.  Given that this was supposed to be released some 2 years ago, I'm not sure this response sticks any more.  I emailed them about this update a week ago and haven't heard a response yet.

Portions of the web site tend to go without update for quite some time too.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that they are in fact diligently working on this upgrade and that it will show up in my inbox any day.  It would be nice if they would keep us posted on recent developments.

Jim

Padmanabhan Rajendran <rakamaka(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> wrote:

To Enercalc Users,

How is the support service for Enercalc software?

I have left messages to the Sales division and I have had ...
Thanks.

Rajendran