RE: Enercalc (& RISA)

Thank you Casey....that was a very nice comment.

Although I've been quiet for a (long) while we've been
working consistently and persistently on our next version.

My apologies to all who do not share your thoughts.....
sometimes life just doesn't give one the time to
do all that needs to be done.

Sincerely,

Michael. D. Brooks, SE
ENERCALC Engineering Software, Inc.