Re: For the sake of getting back on topic (only for the seriously concerned)

Another insight into the tpwer collapse. Please see

By the way, am I to assume review of structural collapse is not a topic for a Structural Engineering platform? People keep implying I am trying to promote some sort of conspiracy idea. I just want to know what really happened. Is that not important so we can move on? Why would engineer's be against that?

Stephen Macie, P.E.