Base Plate Under Bi-Axial Bending

Michael -

I have an excerpt from MacGinley's book that covers baseplate design.  What
exactly are you looking for?  It's a British / UK book.  You could probably
get a copy of it from the British edition of Amazon.

For what it's worth, I did a lot of reading / researching regarding
baseplate design a few years back.  Not for RISA, but for another company
that was putting together an in-house (non-commercial) program for base
plates. Anyway, this MacGinley reference really has a great treatment of the
subject.  He gets into issues that no one else really addresses (corner
bending, local stresses around anchor bolts, bi-axial bending).

Finally, I don't want to come off as a blatant promoter of our own
commercial program (RISABase).  However, the RISABase program does a really
good job with those types of issues (bi-axial bending and such).  You might
want to request a Demo version from our website.

http://www.risatech.com/demo_request.asp

Sincerely,

Josh Plummer, SE

RISA Technologies
support(--nospam--at)risatech.com
(949) 951-5815 (voice)
(949) 951-5848 (fax)

1                                Message:0001                            1