Corrosion from Non-Arsenic Wood Preserving Treatments

List Members,

I've been charged with coming up with a company policy for specifying metal fasteners and framing accessories used with preservative-treated lumber.  I would be interested to hear what others have done to address the increased corrosion from most of the non-arsenic-containing preservatives.  In particular: do you specify galvanized or stainless nails, bolts, etc., and if so, for the whole project or just for connections to treated lumber; and/or do you specify SBX for most locations, and if so, what limitations do you put on it's use and do you find that framers are able to get a hold of it.  Thanks in advance for any responses.

Regards,

Chris Willcox, SE