Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Single pier cap[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Single pier cap
- From: "Ashraf, Mohammed \(Qatar\)" <mohammed.ashraf(--nospam--at)WorleyParsons.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:30:41 +0300
Dear fellow engineers,
Can anybody give some guidance or reference on how single pier cap can be designed and detailed?.
The pier I am using is 1.2m diameter.
Thanks in advance,
*** WORLEYPARSONS GROUP NOTICE *** "This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained in it. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email and delete the email and any attachments. Any personal views or opinions expressed by the writer may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of any company in the WorleyParsons Group of Companies."
- Prev by Subject: Re: Simpsons SET Epoxy Anchor vs Titen HD Anchor
- Next by Subject: Slab-on-Grade design software (PTI, BRAB, WRI)
- Previous by thread: Corrosion from Non-Arsenic Wood Preserving Treatments
- Next by thread: Redundancy/Reliablity Factor (ro) in Wood Frame BLDG