From: admin [mailto:admin(--nospam--at)seausa.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 2:00 AM
To: Willcox, Chris M.
Subject: seaint Digest for 20 Sep 2006 - Bayesian Filter detected spam

--
6                                Message:0006
6
From: "Nels Roselund" <njineer(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Corrosion from Non-Arsenic Wood Preserving Treatments

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C6DCE2.286FE820

Chris,

I specify DOT [Disodium Octaborate tetrahydrate] wood preservative
complying
with AWPA UCS2 or C31 for locations not exposed to liquid water, and
specify
no special metal connectors with wood so-treated.  I'm researching
whether
site-applied BORA-CARE by Nisus Corp. [www.nisuscorp.com] can provide
equivalent protection, but have not received a reply yet.

What is SBX?

Nels Roselund, SE

South San Gabriel, CA

njineer(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net