Corrosion from Non-Arsenic Wood Preserving Treatments

Title: Corrosion from Non-Arsenic Wood Preserving Treatments

Here's a link to some information on this subject:

http://www.awc.org/HelpOutreach/faq/Corrosion.html

HTH

Buddy

John "Buddy" Showalter, P.E.
Director, Technical Media
AF&PA/American Wood Council
1111 19th Street, NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20036
P: 202-463-2769
F: 202-463-2791
http://www.awc.org

The guidance provided herein is not a formal interpretation of any AF&PA standard.  Interpretations of AF&PA standards are only available through a formal process outlined in AF&PA's standards development procedures.