From: admin
To: ddumba(--nospam--at)engineer.com
Subject: seaint Digest for 12 Sep 2006
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 00:00:00 -0700

1 Message:0001 1
From: "Wontae Kim"
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Welding around Bending Area

--_----------=_1158067470176082

Hi!

Sometimes I need to use bent plates instead of regular steel angle.

I believe welding near bending area will deteriorate base material's
properties.

Is there specified minimum distance to avoid this kind of problem?

Thanks!

-Wontae

--=20
Now you can search for products and services
http://search.mail.com

--

Play 100s of games for FREE! http://games.mail.com