Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Concrete and Drizzle[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Concrete and Drizzle
- From: "David Maynard" <DMaynard(--nospam--at)kfx.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 08:50:27 -0600
The application is a “Drive-In Sump.” Consequently, the form work is in a pit that is a good 5 feet below grade. It’s a sloped slab to a level bottom. Vertical rebar for ret. walls are projecting up a good 5 feet. Covering the slab would be, well, interesting. To recap the weather, it’s been steady light rain for the past 24 hours with another 48 hours of similar weather ahead.
Dave Maynard, PE
From: James Cohen
What is the application?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Concrete and Drizzle
- Next by Subject: RE: Concrete and Drizzle
- Previous by thread: Re: Concrete and Drizzle
- Next by thread: RE: Concrete and Drizzle