Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
re: joist shear transfer[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: re: joist shear transfer
- From: "Andrew Kester, PE" <akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:16:52 -0400
Besides the joist you would technically need to check the joist embed plate, or however it is connected, for shear and tension due to the overturning force of the joist seat...
Andrew Kester, PE
Lake Mary, FL
BEGIN:VCARD VERSION:2.1 N:Andrew Kester;PE FN:Andrew Kester, PE EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com REV:20060922T151652Z END:VCARD
- Prev by Subject: Re: Joist Girders As Spandrel Beams
- Next by Subject: re: joist shear transfer
- Previous by thread: Re: Concrete and Drizzle
- Next by thread: re: joist shear transfer