RE: Concrete and Drizzle

Assuming the worst and it is flat work.

If it is a light drizzle the only problem will be in finishing.  If it is a
broom finish there is no problem.  If it is a steel trowled finish and it is
indeed a light drizzle, have them drag a hose across the surface to remove
any standing water.  Do this periodically and you should be able to get by.

Cover the surface with plastic after it is finished in case the drizzle gets
more serious.

Regards,
Harold Sprague

>From: "David Maynard" <DMaynard(--nospam--at)kfx.com>
>To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
>Subject: Concrete and Drizzle
>Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 07:50:23 -0600
>
>Quick Question:
>
>It's overcast and drizzle.  Has been for 2 days.  It's looking to carry
>through today and into tomorrow.  Pour concrete???
>

>Quick Answers appreciated.
>

>Sincerely,
>David Maynard, PE
>
>Gillette, Wyoming

All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.  Get a free 90-day trial!
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail

AdmID:D98A6185162FBCEFEED0D1035EA81699