RE: Masonry in Las Vegas Fully Grouted or Partially Grouted

We always used solid grouted for multi-story masonry bearing wall buildings
we designed on Las Vegas. I don't know what is typical for warehouses or
other one story structures.

Mark E. Deardorff, Structural Engineer
Burkett & Wong
San Diego, CA