From: Harold Sprague [mailto:spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 2:55 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Masonry in Las Vegas Fully Grouted or Partially Grouted

What is the tendency for reinforced CMU walls in the Las Vegas area?

I know in California, the convention is to use fully grouted reinforced
CMU
walls.  In most other areas of the US, the convention is to use
partially
grouted reinforced CMU walls.

What is the convention in the Las Vegas area for reinforced CMU walls?
Fully grouted or partially grouted?

Regards,
Harold Sprague

Add fun gadgets and colorful themes to express yourself on Windows Live
Spaces
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http:/
/www.get.live.com/spaces/features