Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Phoenix footing detail[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Phoenix footing detail
- From: "Robert Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:49:05 -0700
- Disposition-notification-to: "Robert Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
For the concrete floor slab-on-grade, it is your call (and
your geotech) whether to float the floor, or tie it to the cmu wall. I
have seen it both ways in
Integrated Design Services, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Phoenix AZ Foundation Detail
- Next by Subject: Phoenix footing detail
- Previous by thread: RE: Regional Practices for Structural Design and Construction
- Next by thread: Phoenix footing detail