Old Southern Pine Allowable Stresses

I have looked on the internet and came up very empty handed...

Does anyone have any idea of allowable stresses (mainly bending) to use for actual 2"x12" deep rafter beams, most likely S. Pine, approximately 100 years old, in the Central Florida area? The building is over 100 years old, I don't know if the rafter beams are original, but I would guess yes.

The beams are inside and high and dry, I believe in pretty good condition other then their age. No serviceablity problems. Now I know grading wasn't what it was, but these are likely virgin forest type lumber, especially in Central FL... So I am expecting an increase then from say good ole # 2 S Pine??

Please CC me directly if you have any info.

Andrew Kester, PE
ADK Structural Engineering, PLLC
Lake Mary, FL
BEGIN:VCARD