From: Harold Sprague [mailto:spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com] Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 8:42 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Masonry in Las Vegas Fully Grouted or Partially Grouted

That reinforces what I just heard from a friend at NCMA.  California and
most of Nevada is almost exclusively fully grouted.  Oregon and
Washington is more mixed between fully grouted and partially grouted.
Everywhere else, the tendency is for partially grouted unless there is a
definitive reason to require fully grouted.  I like to use what is
standard in a given industry if possible.

Regards,
Harold Sprague