Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: aluminum anchorage to steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: aluminum anchorage to steel
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 07:07:22 -0400
Strips of korolath (plastic) or neoprene between the top of the steel bearing surface and the bottom of the grating work well.
i have a client that wants to
utilize aluminum catwalk grating for a deck. the support structure will
be steel. what can i do in the anchorage of the grating to the steel to
mitigate galvanic action? asphaltic paint, rubber of bituthane separation
gaskets? catwalk manufacturer (mcnichols) could offer no suggestions.
- Prev by Subject: Re: aluminum anchorage to steel
- Next by Subject: ANALYSIS: Effective Diaphragm Thickness
- Previous by thread: Re: aluminum anchorage to steel
- Next by thread: RES: Overhanging Monorail