Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: stresses in monorail beam[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: stresses in monorail beam
- From: "Andrew Kester, PE" <akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:32:03 -0400
CMAA - Crane Manufacturers Assoc of America has a whole set of Specifications on the subjects of crane runway girders, monorail beams, etc, and they go through full design calcs and methods.I think I ordred them off their website and it was not very expensive...
Andrew Kester, PE
ADK Structural Engineering, PLLC
Lake Mary, FL
BEGIN:VCARD VERSION:2.1 N:Andrew Kester;PE FN:Andrew Kester, PE EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com REV:20060927T153203Z END:VCARD
- Prev by Subject: Re: storefront wall
- Next by Subject: Stripping Treads
- Previous by thread: Re: ASCE 7-02 Time period in Metric
- Next by thread: 1950's Precast Floor Plank