1950's Precast Floor Plank

I need some help with obtaining data for an early 1950’s building.  There are not any drawings available.  It was originally a department store.  It is concrete framed.  It uses precast floor plank.  The planks are inverted ‘U’ shapes.  Plank width is 24 inches.  Flange width is about 2 inches each side.  Plank depth is 10 inches.  It has about 1.25 inches of topping.

I don’t have a code reference from the early 1950’s.  Would a department store most likely have been designed for 100 psf live load?

Does anyone have load tables for plank from back then they could email or fax?  Would they have been prestressed and conventional reinforced?  I have a core sample that shows WWF in the flange area.  Any idea what the concrete strength might be?

Thanks for your help.

Rich