Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: pile software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: pile software
- From: "Casey K. Hemmatyar" <khemmatyar(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 06:43:55 -0700
We have been using "LPile Plus" in our office. it costs about $950 at www.ensoftinc.com
. (it's protected with a hardware key)
There are a lot of excel spreadsheets available for pile design but my experience is that most of them result in excessively conservative design.
The "LPile Plus" software is very accurate and it generates a design that will result in a very cost-effective construction.
Casey (Khashayar) Hemmatyar
Private email:<khemmatyar(--nospam--at)hotmail.com >
- Prev by Subject: pile software
- Next by Subject: RE: pile software
- Previous by thread: RE: pile software
- Next by thread: Plastic Analysis of steel beam