From: Jules G [mailto:guerrausa(--nospam--at)socal.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 7:41 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: pile software

Hello all members,

I am not a Soils Engineer but I have a job where I need to make some calculations on displacement of piles due to lateral loads.

Can somebody recommend me a good and simple software for this purpose? I don't need a very sophisticated one since I don't deal with these problems quite often.

Thanks in advance for any input on this matter.

Jules