Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Forge Welding ASTM A769[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Forge Welding ASTM A769
- From: "Michael Bryson" <mbryson(--nospam--at)NYASE.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 12:20:57 -0700
Other than ASTM A769, is there any such thing as a pre-qualified welding procedure for electric resistance forge welding?
I am looking at some PACO columns (built-up shapes) that use this weld type. I understand that it should be easier to get good quality welds from this. Not sure what else I need to consider.
Michael Bryson, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: For the sake of getting back on topic (only for the seriously concerned)
- Next by Subject: Foundations for Shear Walls
- Previous by thread: Subject: 1 1/2 Inch Concrete Stone - San Fran Bay Area
- Next by thread: What happened to www.Tilt-up.org?