Fire rating of steel columns inside a rated wall

Hi,

I have couple of steel columns (HSS) that need to be 2-hour fire rated and are located inside (at the end of) the 2-hour fire rated load-bearing steel stud walls. Do I need to provide extra protection for the column or is it enough that they are inside a 2-h rated wall?

Thanks,
Reza Dashti P.Eng
Vancouver, BC