Precast Column Base Connection

We have gotten involved in a project which requires the use of some precast concrete columns.  Is there some design criteria other than ACI 16.5.1.3a (200Ag tension force requirement) which addresses the design forces for the column base connection?  We have designed a connection that meets the requirements of ACI but compared to connections we have seen on other projects, our connection design looks to be much stronger.  On the other precast projects the base connection used by the precaster seemed relatively light, although I did not verify the actual connection capacity.

How is this connection typically designed by the precaster?

Thanks,
Mark Remmetter, P.E.