Discontinuous Shear Wall (Mr. Bryson and Mr. Merrick)

Thanks Mr. Bryson for the information. Couldn't be more clear. thanks again. What do you think about Mr. Merrick's oppinion?
Mr. Merrick after doing more research, I would agree with you. But Mr. Bryson Makes a good point.
don't you think?

Eliseo Arellano