From: Michel Blangy [mailto:mblangy(--nospam--at)satco-inc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 8:44 AM
To: Seaint@Seaint. Org
Subject: OT: Architects and Budgets

I can't think of a group closer to these types of issues and I imagine this
happens a lot so I'll ask:

To what extent is an Architect responsible for redesign when bids (multiple)
come in at double the established budget for a custom, light-framed 3,000sf
SFR?

The Architect has been around for a while and should know better?

Thanks for the help,

Michel Blangy, P.E.