Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Spanish Tile Roof[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Spanish Tile Roof
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 16:23:41 EDT
Ask the designer or owner for the answers. This related to the amount of tile overlap.
As Truitt said I would plan on 5/8" plywood.
When I design projects with the true Spanish clay tile I usually figure 3 tiles layers and fully saturated in order to figure dead load. That will vary between 20-30psf dead load just for the tile.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: Spanish Tile Roof
- Next by Subject: RE: Spanish Tile Roof
- Previous by thread: RE: Spanish Tile Roof
- Next by thread: RE: Spanish Tile Roof