Fundamental Frequency of Tall Steel Tank

I'm doing some preliminary sizing for the foundations for some tall cylindrical steel tanks - 8'-0" diameter x 66'-0" high.  They will be in a low seismic area, so wind loading is my concern right now.

I need to estimate the fundamental frequency of the tank in order to determine the Gust Factor per ASCE 7.  Can someone point me to a good reference?  Is there a reasonably conservative value I can assume for this preliminary work?

Since I am just considering wind at this point, the empty tank will control and therefore I don't need to consider the added effects of the liquid contents in determining the fundamental frequency, right?

Thanks,

David Finley
M. David Finley, P.E., P.A.
2086 SW Main Boulevard - Suite 111