From: Tarek Mokhtar [mailto:tarooky(--nospam--at)earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 11:08 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Moment Frame Question

For a two story steel moment frame, a contractor is requesting to have the floor beam frame on top of the
first floor column, and the second floor column frame on top of the beam, as opposed to the column being continuous
and the beams attaching to the side of the column. what do you guys think?

Thanx for your input

Tarek Mokhtar, SE
Laguna Beach, Ca