Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Bridge Inspection - MI[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Bridge Inspection - MI
- From: "Cummings, Thomas J." <tcummings(--nospam--at)GFNET.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 12:45:30 -0400
- Cc: "Salameh, Ammar G." <asalameh(--nospam--at)GFNET.com>, "Coblentz, Paul L." <pcoblentz(--nospam--at)GFNET.com>, "Rikk Jr., Joseph" <jrikk(--nospam--at)GFNET.com>
Gannett Fleming can provide the services I
believe you’re looking for. I’ve taken the liberty of forwarding
your e-mail to the appropriate people and someone should be contacting you
shortly. Gannett Fleming has offices nationwide and locally in
Should you wish to discuss further, please feel free to contact me directly.
Thomas J. Cummings, PE
Manager - Bridge Design Practice
Gannett Fleming Engineers and Architects, P.C.
P: (212) 967-9833 Ext. 5244
F: (212) 268-6684
One of our clients, has requested for inspection of two,
reinforced concrete, railroad bridges in
Do you Yahoo!?
- Prev by Subject: Bridge Inspection - MI
- Next by Subject: RE: Bridge Inspection - MI
- Previous by thread: RE: Bridge Inspection - MI
- Next by thread: Re: Bridge Inspection - MI