RE: Bridge Inspection - MI

Rajendran,

Gannett Fleming can provide the services I believe you’re looking for. I’ve taken the liberty of forwarding your e-mail to the appropriate people and someone should be contacting you shortly. Gannett Fleming has offices nationwide and locally in Detroit.

Should you wish to discuss further, please feel free to contact me directly.

Regards,

Tom Cummings

Thomas J. Cummings, PE

Manager - Bridge Design Practice

Gannett Fleming Engineers and Architects, P.C.

One Penn Plaza, Suite 2222

250 West 34th Street

New York, NY 10119

P:  (212) 967-9833 Ext. 5244